Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Jordan (Jacob/Henry)

Oh my little man

It was only 6 years ago that God gave you to the world... and 6 short months ago that he called you home.

I miss you.

I want so much to hold you and let you know that you are loved here on earth.

Your life was not to be of this world. You were brought to us to us to teach us to strive endlessly to help the helpless-- to make the wrong right. You taught me that we must accept that there is a greater plan than ours.-- That perfect beauty exists only with our Father in Heaven

You were so young ---- so innocent.

I'm devastated that you could not be in my arms today. But I am comforted by the words at your Requiem Mass--

"You beat us to the eternal reward!"

Amen little dude!!

Please save a spot in heaven for me and for the rest of your earthly family. Rejoice in the arms of our Father. Play with the angels and savor and love the anniversary of the day that you became one of us.

Happy Birthday Jordan!

I love you! I think of you EVERY day--- I miss you-- and one day I will be with you and the rest of our family-- forever.


Love Papa





No comments:

Post a Comment