Sunday, June 19, 2011

Papa's Day

It was a bittersweet day today. I had a great time with the kids---a special "Happy Hands" performance in Eden Park. Jake was great and loved the music--- Matt and Joey performed beautifully. James was a huge help with Jake as we walked around the reflecting pond.

Yummy BBQ for dinner, awesome gifts (I no longer need to buy a Kindle for the trip!)

Special thanks to Marie and Em for a yard marker here for Jacob/Henry--- very nice. I've been thinking about him and my own dad all day today--- wondering what fathers day in like in the arms of our Heavenly Father.

this evening, I reached out to the university in the city where Derrik lives-- I'm hoping that they have some English students that are willing to tutor him during our waiting period--- the University where Screech is has already offered to help.

t-minus 26 days until travel---

hang in there fellas, we are coming!


Love, Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment