Sunday, November 13, 2011

Life Goes On

What a great day today--- Up early to Church (thanks to my wonderful wife for letting me get an extra couple of hours of sleep after being up with Jake for 2 hours during the night)-- The ritual Mickey D breakfast on the way home. Clean for our football party, a bit of work-work, and to the store for a couple of things.

My Bengals lost, but played a good game and continue to perform above expectations for the season

Yummy Schweinebraten and roasted veggies for dinner with marie, sean and duece the dog-- Now making some homemade ice cream for the kids for a Sunday Treat!

My thoughts continue to race back to Deyan and Martin. Gosh I miss you guys.....

Praying for a good outcome and speedy paperwork from Tuesday's court appearance!

Love


papa

No comments:

Post a Comment