Saturday, November 26, 2011

Flights Are Booked!

We are all set with flights--

We leave midday on December 6th and fly from here to Atlanta to Rome to Sofia- the return is early the morning of the 17th with the same connections. We should be home by 9pm--YAY!

I always like to book stuff myself, but I could not get us all on the same return-- We had a travel agent work on the fare and came up with an INCREDIBLE deal on Lufthansa-United (with a connect in my favorite --Munich)-- but we chose to do SkyTeam-- I'm a mile pig and for the extra dough I will actually get enough miles for a free international trip PLUS we have membership in the airport lounge with them--- (might come in handy during a 3 hour layover)--

I am really surprised (and thrilled) that we are leaving earlier than expected. The kids will still be in school the week we are gone and that will make things much easier back here on the home front.

Not much to add right now. So much to get done in so little time---- And that thrills me!

More as we get closer to leaving---

Only 10 more days! We are coming fellas!


Love


papa


No comments:

Post a Comment