Monday, July 18, 2011

What a wonderful day!

He is sooooooo tiny. Little Derrik is, well--um Little.

First the pictures from today---well okay first a snack from the McKiosk at the airport where they delivered our luggage--




We met in the directors' office and after a few minutes we were actually surprised that they brought the little guy right in.

He came to me when I held out my arms--- another surprise. He was pretty shy without a lot of eye contact at first. He wanted to play the clapping game that he plays with the workers with me. We did--- he liked it.

Mary got him and we moved into the playroom where we discovered his love for the light-up "spiky ball"--

Play, cuddle, MUCH better eye contact as the meeting progressed.

We went for a short walk outside and it was time to go.

We went to the beach during our break and back for another WAAAAY to fast visit in the afternoon.


I will post more video later---- but here is a quick snippet

No comments:

Post a Comment